How to Embed Twitter TimeLine in your website;-
Twitter is so famous as a social site like Facebook their people make the Twitter account, Twitter you Twitter regularly every day or many time in a day.there is many things on twitter like how much people follow yours, what you twitter recently. you are running a website or blog; now you want Embed Twitter those people to know how much follow have your website or what you twitter last.
Embedded Timeline widgets give you the ability to embed a collection of Tweets (known as a timeline) on your own website. There are four types of embedded timelines available, all of which look and feel like timelines on twitter.com
- User Timeline: Display public Tweets from any user on Twitter.
- Favorites: Show all Tweets a specific user has marked as favorites.
- List: Show Tweets from public lists that you own and subscribe to.
- Search: Display customized search results in real time (perfect for live events, conferences, brands, etc.).
embed Twitter feed on a website is so easy everyone can do this without knowledge of any programming language .i will tell you in a simple way.
How to embed Twitter feed on website
1- Sign into Twitter.
2 -After login Go to your settings on your right side
3- select Widgets on your left side after click on setting.
4- Fill your twitter URL in what would you like to embed.Favorites, enter the username of the user whose favorites you want to display.
5. select choice what you want to embed.There is the various option with two colors Choose the type of embedded timeline you’d like and start to configure it:
- The list, select a public list that you own and subscribe to in the drop-down menu.
- Search, enter your search query (for advanced searches, use Twitter’s search operators).
- Make sure to select Safe mode if you want to exclude sensitive content, profanity, etc.
- Customize the design by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match your website. You can also configure your embedded timeline to auto-expand Tweets containing media.
- Click Create widget and then copy and paste the code into the HTML of your site where you want to show.
6. click customization option for setting your high width and color.
7. set high width and color after click on done.
8 now your code is ready code this code and paste where you want to embed twitter in your site.
If you are using blog then select text widgets and paste code in it .or can use wp widgets.This post is helpful to you, please don’t forget to share thank you